Olympic Boxing Training Body & Soul Fitness Youth Franchise Trinity College Mentoring Trinity College Tutoring Trinity College Life Orientation
Champions of Life: Programs & Curriculum:
- Girls Empowerment Group with Life Coach Carmen Britt
- Adventure Based Learning with Outside Perspectives
- Gang Prevention with Peace Builders
- Drug Prevention with Coach Callas
- Financial Literacy for Kids with City Councilmen Raul DeJesus Jr. Sponsored byVISA
- Champions of Life Summer Camp: Recreational, Cultural and Educational Field Trips
P.R.I.D.E Program: year round holistic strengths based rewards program Individual Case Management: Referrals, Juvenile Justice & DCF Partnering
To serve as a trusted community institution that partners with families and other organizations to nurture, support and guide at-risk youth in becoming responsible, productive citizens committed to giving back to society
To keep at-risk boys and girls out of gangs, away from drugs, in school, alive, and on the path to post-secondary education through a holistic approach that centers on amateur boxing and is supported by tutoring, mentoring, prevention education and life skills training.
- At-risk youth are our most challenged yet precious resource that we must invest in at all costs.
- Prevention pays upfront dividends that are priceless in the end.
- Education is paramount and the number one priority for all kids.
- Mentoring changes lives.
- Amateur boxing is a teaching metaphor for life that instills self-discipline, humility, tenacity and overall well-being.